– Ah Um Game – This game is designed to help people kick the “ah, um” habit and learn to avoid these words in natural conversation and presentations.
– Alphabet Back Game – Trace the letter on your partner’s back and have them guess the secret letter!
– Battle of the Sexes – Test each teams’ knowledge of the opposite gender- sports, fashion and more!
– Cake Walk – Famous game to play at festivals and carnivals, especially for kids. Easy to learn!
– Chair Basketball – Toss the balls in the basket, while sitting in chairs!
– Charades – Guess the secret word/phrase using only actions!
– Company Slogan and Tagline Game – Test your corporate slogan & tagline knowledge now!
– Duck Duck Goose – Great classic circle game for kindgarten and first graders.
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Halloween Charades – Show off your acting skills, Halloween-styled! Easy word list provided, ready to print.
– Halloween Pictionary – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing, Halloween-styled!
– Halloween Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Huckleberry – Find the hidden item as fast as possible!
– Jeopardy Powerpoint Template – A free Jeopardy Powerpoint Template, ready to download and edit.
– Logo Game – The ultimate logo quiz- Test your logo knowledge now!
– Pumpkin Carving Contest – Use your design skills and create the best looking pumpkin!
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids- Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Slap Jack – Great card game- slap the jacks and any called cards.
– Speed Scrabble – Use Scrabble tiles to create a crossword as quickly as possible! Fun, fast word game for a small group of people.
– Spoons – Get four of a kind and grab a spoon! Fast-paced card game that everyone can play.
– Sticks and Spoons – Using only sticks and spoons, try putting as many marbles in your cup as quickly as possible.
– Team Spoons – Work with your partner to call out “spoons”- or catch your opponents’ signals!
– Telephone Charades – Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Two Truths and a Lie – Which sentence is a lie? A fun guessing game, great way for people to get to know one another.
– War – Easy to play card game, which can be played by 2 or more people.
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.
Back to Small Group Games or Indoor Group Games