– Balloon Stomp – Pop! Try to stomp on each other’s balloons. Be the only team left with your balloons intact!
– The Blob – Active game for kids- If the Blob touches you, you’ll be part of the Blob.
– Duck Duck Goose – Great classic circle game for kindergarten and first graders.
– Duct Tape Game – Tape your teammate on a wall using duct tape!
– Electricity – Squeeze your teammate’s hand as quickly as possible- only if the coin comes up as heads!
– Everybody’s It – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
– Freeze Tag – Active, fun game for kids. Get away from the people who are “it”, or else you’ll be frozen!
– Human Knot – As a team, untangle yourselves to form a full circle again.
– Kick The Can – Fun active game to play on a large empty field or gym- especially for teenagers.
– Line Tag – Fun gym game for kids- everyone has to run on the lines to play.
– Marshmallow Toss Game – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Over Under Game – Over, under, over, under… try to pass the ball through the line as quickly as possible!
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids- Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Spud – This is the perfect outdoor field game to play with kids.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Toilet Tag – If you’re tagged, you have to pretend that you’re a toilet!
– Water Balloon Race with Waterbottle – Summer water balloon game to play out in a field.