Birthday Party Group Games
– The Best Game – This game showcases hidden and incredibly random talents and skills. Fun group game, especially for groups getting to know one another.
– Cake Decorating Challenge – Use your decorating skills in this fun activity! Good game for bridal showers and large groups.
– The Cup Game – Follow the motions- and be the last person to stay in the game!
– Duck Duck Goose – Great classic circle game for kindergarten and first graders.
– Everybody’s It – Easy 15 – 20 minute game. Brings a new twist to the regular game of tag. Great game for those who like to run around.
– Food Challenge Cook-Off – Great bonding activity for adults. Create a 2-course meal with the secret ingredient.
– Fruit Salad – Good icebreaker game, especially for kids. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
– Interview Game – A great icebreaker game, especially for newcomers.
– Mall Scavenger Hunt – Fun game to play with a medium to large group. Photo scavenger hunt at a mall!
– Marshmallow Toss – Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
– Musical Chairs – Fast-paced indoor game for children- Chairs required.
– The Number Game – Work as a team to display the numbers as quickly as possible.
– Picture Guess – Guess the secret word or phrase using only your teammate’s drawing.
– Purses, Pockets, and Wallets – Quickly search your purses, pockets, and wallets for the called item. Great team game.
– Seagulls and Crows – Great active game for kids. Try to tag as many people on the other team- or be tagged.
– Snowball Fight – Let it snow! This is an active game for children.
– Spoons – Get four of a kind and grab a spoon! Fast-paced card game that everyone can play.
– Steal the Bacon – Your mission is to steal the bacon. But watch out or else your enemy might steal it instead!
– Team Spoons – Work with your partner to call out “spoons”- or catch your opponents’ signals!
– Telephone Pictionary – Similar to the game of telephone! See how distorted the flip books become as each person goes through it.
– Toilet Paper Mummy – Wrap someone in toilet paper as quickly and neatly as possible!
– Where the Wind Blows – Great icebreaker group game- find out what people have never done before.