Summary: Guess what the item is, zoomed in – Great Powerpoint game for medium and large groups!
Goal: Be the first team to guess the zoomed in object – The team with the most points wins the game.
– Download Powerpoint Slide
– Projector and Screen, cables
– Paper and pen
– List of items
– Something to record teams’ points
How to Play The Zoom In Game- Thanksgiving :
1. Separate everyone into teams of 5. Give each team a piece of paper and pen. The object of the game is to identify as many objects from the Powerpoint as possible as a group.
2. The first “zoomed” slide is worth 5 points, the second “zoomed out” slide is 4 points, the third “zoomed out” slide is 3 points, and the fourth “zoomed out” slide is worth only 1 point. Each team tries to identify the object as soon as possible, to get the maximum amount of points.
3. As soon as the group thinks they know what the object is, they have to raise their hand and write their answer down on the piece of paper. *You’ll need to ask and take note on which slide they wrote down their answers.
4. Go through each slide, giving each team 1 minute to look at, discuss each slide, and an opportunity to write their answer down. Once their answer has been written, they cannot change their answer.
5. Once the object is revealed, the team that has the correct answer will receive the amount of points for the slide that they stopped at. For example, if a team correctly identifies the object by the second “zoomed out” slide, the team is awarded 4 points. If the team answers incorrectly, they do not gain any points for that round.
6. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/zoom-in-game-thanksgiving