Summary: Buy the best items you can get within a budget of only $5!
Goal: Buy the best items you can find within a budget of $5.
– Ask everyone in advance to bring a dollar
– Plastic bag for each team
– Watch to keep time
– Designated judge
– Best to play with a mall or grocery store nearby
How to Play the What Can You Buy Game:
1. Split everyone into groups of five (make sure each group has access to a driver and car).
2. Explain the rules: All teams must go out and buy the best items they can find within the overall budget of $5. Once they find an item, they must place the item in the bag and keep the receipt. Each team must come back within 45 minutes. Hand each team a plastic bag.
3. When the teams return, review the items and receipts in each teams’ bags together. The judge will choose the winning team with the best items.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/what-can-you-buy