Summary: Catch as many marshmallows in your mouth before the time runs out!
Goal: To have your team catch the most marshmallows in their mouths as possible
– Masking tape/Jump rope- make two long parallel lines on the ground
– Bags of large-sized marshmallows
– People to volunteer as marshmallow “counters”
– Towels/cleaning materials/garbage bags (this game can get messy if the marshmallows are stepped on)
How to Play the Marshmallow Toss Game:
1. Separate everyone into teams of 4 or 5. Ask for one volunteer from each team to be the “Catcher”.
2. All of the Catchers will need to be behind one of the parallel line, while the rest of the teams line up by team behind the other parallel line. The object of the game is to toss marshmallows into their team Catchers’ mouth. The Catchers need to catch marshmallows using only their mouths (and eat them).
3. Hand a bag of marshmallows to each team and ask each person to grab three marshmallows.
4. When you say “go”, the first person in line tosses his/her three marshmallows to their team’s Catcher, then goes in the back of the line and retrieves 3 more marshmallows. Then, the second person tosses his/her three marshmallows to the Catcher, and goes back in the line to get 3 more marshmallows, and so forth.
5. The team whose Catcher catches the most marshmallows in their mouths and eats the most marshmallows wins the game.
– If you have enough teams and marshmallows, you can have the top two teams of the first round go against each other.
– You can use small marshmallows instead of the large marshmallows. The after-game cleanup may potentially be more messy.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/marshmallow-toss-game