Summary: Find the secret object in the room!
Goal: Identify the object in the room.
How to Play the I Spy Game:
1. Have everyone sit down in a group.
2. Look around the room and pick an object. Say the phrase “I spy something…” and describe one feature about the object (for example, “I spy something blue”).
3. Have each of the kids guess what the object is. If no one is able to identify the object, say the phrase again and say another feature. Repeat until someone guesses the object.
4. The first person to guess the object wins the game. Have the winner start a new round of “I Spy”.
– This game can be played quickly in the car to pass time.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/i-spy