Summary: Funny icebreaker game, especially for larger groups. Easy to learn and play, with little preparation.
Goal: To have the player at the end of the line do best imitation of the original action.
– Print the list of actions below and plan what your actions will be
– You’ll be the moderator and judge
How to Play the Halloween Telephone Charades Game:
1. Split everyone into teams of five or more (can have teams of up to 10 people each). Ask each team to stand in a line.
2. Explain the game: You (the moderator) will be showing an action scene to the person at the front of the line, with no words or sounds. Everyone else will have their backs turned to you, except for the person at the front.
3. Once the person understands the action scene as best as he/she can, he or she taps the shoulder of the next person in line. The next person turns around, and the person imitates your action scene to that person, with no words or sounds. Once he or she understands and remembers the action scene, he or she taps the shoulder of the next person, and so forth. An action scene can be continually repeated until the person understands the action scene.
4. The last person in the line is eventually reached. You will judge who has the most accurate action scene to what you did originally. The team with the most accurate action scene will get one point. The team with the most points wins the game.
List of Actions:
1. Get a bedsheet, cut out two eyes, dress up as a ghost, get your candy pail and knock on the door.
2. Drive in a car, start noticing fur on your body, get out of the car and howl at the moon
3. Walk down the stairs to the basement, turn on a large electrical switch, and make Frankenstein come alive
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/halloween-telephone-charades