Summary: Build and decorate the best-looking gingerbread houses!
Goal: Build, decorate, and present the best-looking gingerbread house
– Boxes of graham crackers
– Jars of white frosting (one jar per team)
– Bags of candy (Suggested candy include licorice, jelly beans, candy canes, etc.)
– Plastic spoons, forks, knives
– 3 volunteer judges
– Timer or watch
– Download and print the Judges’ Scoresheet
– Towels, garbage bags, etc. for clean-up
How to Play the Gingerbread House Contest Game:
1. Separate everyone into teams of five and have each team be at a table.
2. Each group gets graham crackers, a jar of white frosting, and bags of candy. They need to build and decorate using the provided ingredients and utensils within ten minutes. The gingerbread houses must be fully standing at the end of ten minutes.
3. After ten minutes, each group needs to provide a one-minute presentation of their houses to the judges. Judges base their score on creativity, originality, teamwork, and presentation. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/gingerbread-house-contest