Summary: Simple circle game, in which the person in the middle has to find a hidden object.
Goal: Don’t end up in the middle of the circle.
– A small object (marble, ring, coin)
How to Play Bob the Weasel:
1. Have all the kids create a circle, facing inwards. Choose one person to be “Bob the Weasel”. The person needs to stand in the middle of the circle.
2. Explain the rules: The object will be passed from person to person behind their backs. Everyone in the circle needs to say “Bob the Weasel…Keep it Going…Keep it Going” while pretending to pass the coin behind their backs to the next person’s hand, to try and fool “Bob”. The coin can be passed in different directions. Bob will have to guess who has the object.
3. Ask Bob to close his/her eyes. Spin “Bob” around in circles. Have the kids start chanting and passing the object. After a few seconds, tell “Bob” to open his/her eyes and try to guess who has the coin.
4. The game continues until “Bob” guesses the correct person with the coin. The person with the coin gets to be the next person in the middle.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/bob-the-weasel