Summary: Make your way around the classroom- see who answers first.
Goal: To get back to your original seat by answering the question quickly and correctly.
– Best played in a classroom with desks
How to Play the Around The World Game:
1. Start at one column of desks. Have two kids at the beginning of the column to stand up.
2. Explain the rules. You will be asking the two kids a math question (for example, “What is 5 x 6?”). The first person to answer the question correctly will move to the next challenger in the column, while the other person sits down. The person who answered correctly and the new challenger stands up together.
3. A new math question will be given- the first person to answer the question correctly will move to the next challenger in the column, and so forth throughout the classroom. If a person answers five questions correctly consequtively, they have to sit down at the challenger’s desk and the game starts again with two new challengers.
4. The person who makes his or her way around the room back to their original seat wins the game.
– You can also play this game with U.S. states and capitals as well (For example: “What is the capital of Kentucky?”).
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: https://greatgroupgames.com/around-the-world