Summary: Summer water balloon game to play out in a field.
Goal: Be the first team to fill up their water bottle.
– You’ll need four empty water bottles (same size).
– About 200 filled water balloons and three baskets (about 66 water balloons in each basket).
How to Play Water Balloon Bottle Race:
1. Separate everyone into teams of 5 (or as evenly as you can). Line each team in parallel lines, with approximately 10 feet between each teammate. Give an empty water bottle to the person at the end of each line. At the front of each line at an even distance, place the baskets down on the field.
2. When you say “go”, each person at the front of the line grabs one water balloon from the basket. They need to toss the water balloon to the second person. The second person tosses the balloon to the third person, and so forth. The first person can only grab a water balloon after the previous one is popped.
3. The last person in line needs to pop the balloons and try to get as much water in the water bottles as possible. *Note: The person cannot put the water balloons in the bottles and pop it inside.
4. At the end of the game, all of the water balloons will have been popped. The team with the most water in their bottles wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://greatgroupgames.com/water-balloon-bottle-race