Summary: Active game for kids- If the Blob touches you, you’ll be part of the Blob.
Goal: To be the last person in the game, who isn’t part of the Blob.
– You’ll need to play in an area where everyone can easily run around
**Note: Before playing, let everyone know the boundaries of the playing/running area. If anyone exceeds those boundaries, they will be part of the Blob.**
How to Play The Blob Game:
1. Pick three volunteers. Have the volunteers line up in the front and hold each other’s hands. These volunteers will start off as the Blob and must hold hands at all times.
2. The purpose of the game is to not be touched by the Blob. If a person is touched by the Blob, the person becomes part of the Blob and must hold hands with a person on either end.
3. The Blob tries to tag everyone while running together and holding hands. The last person standing wins the game.
– For a quick game, you can split the Blob into two or three separate Blobs.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://greatgroupgames.com/the-blob