Summary: Get the correct answer and your classmates will have to do an action.
Goal: To get the correct answer- a review game for Bible lessons.
– Prepare a list of 10 or more questions pertaining to the Bible lesson
– Write down actions on slips of paper: Jump five times, Sing Happy Birthday, Do two sit-ups, Make a Monkey Face, Do ten jumping jacks, Touch your toes, Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Do seven push-ups, Act like a horse, Give your neighbor a high-five.
– Put slips of paper in a hat
How to Play the Review Questions Consequences Game:
1. After explaining the Bible lesson, have everyone sit in a circle.
2. Have one person draw a slip of paper from the hat and read the action aloud. Ask the person a question from your list. If the person gets the question correct, then everyone else in the class needs to do the action. If the person gets the question wrong, then he or she will have to do the action alone.
3. Have the next person draw a slip of paper and repeat step 2 throughout the rest of the class, until you have gone through all of the questions.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://greatgroupgames.com/review-questions-consequences