Summary: Travel to different places to find the items on the list and take photos.
Goal: Take as many pictures of the items or actions on the list as possible and earn the most points.
– Ask people to bring digital cameras and cables in advance
– Laptop with SD memory card access
– Cables to connect the digital camera to the laptop (a SD memory card will also do)
– Cables to connect the laptop to the television
– Download and print the List (two lists per group) and Scoresheet
– Watch to keep time
How to Play the Photo Scavenger Hunt Game:
1. Split everyone into groups of four (make sure each group has access to a driver, car, and a digital camera).
2. Explain the rules: All teams must go out and take as many pictures from the list as they can. Once they find the items or complete the action, they must take a picture. At least two members of the team must be in the photo doing the actions. Each team must come back within one hour – if a team is late, then each minute past the time will count as a point deducted from the final score.
3. Hand each team two lists. Prepare the laptop, cables, and television by the time the teams return. Make sure to record the time that each team comes back and track deducted points.
4. When the teams return, view the photos together and record the points using the Scoresheet. The team with the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://greatgroupgames.com/photo-scavenger-hunt