Summary: A great icebreaker game, especially for newcomers.
Goal: Find out as much information as you can about another person.
– Download and print the Interview Questions
– Provide enough pens/pencils for at least half the people participating
– Timer or Watch
How to Play the Interview Game:
1. Split everyone into pairs. Distribute the list of questions and pens/pencils to one person in each pair.
2. The person with the paper will be given five minutes to ask as many questions as they can about their partner based on the questions on the list, without showing their partner the questions. The questions may be asked in any order. After five minutes, have everyone stop asking questions.
3. Announce how the points are distributed (in the Interview Game Points download, the highlighted questions are worth three points, while the unhighlighted questions are worth one point). Have each person calculate the number of points they received. Whoever has the most points wins the game.
To add this game to your website or blog, just copy and paste the following URL: http://greatgroupgames.com/interview-game